Group Manager is a implementation of permissions. It allows you to set up permissions for groups, and add users to these groups. The result is you can have multiple tiers of access to commands. This is useful for most Minecraft servers, as it lets you build a community, without it you struggle to balance the right number of admins with users.
Group Manager allows you to effectively manage any size server by letting you create as many different groups and subgroups as you could possibly need. This config can be as simple or as complicated as you could wish.
The most traditional system (shown below) uses group inheritance, starting with new players at the top owners on the bottom. On smaller servers you might end up merging the mod and admin rolls, and most people will have different opinions when it comes to which powers are admin powers and which ones mods should get.
Get NotePad++ here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades